If you want to keep your youthful skin appearance, you need to know why your skin starts to change as you age.
The sooner you start applying these ideas the longer you will keep your youthful appearance.
As you age here are some of the changes that will occur:
- Your top skin layer, epidermis, becomes thinner and more fragile
- Your skin becomes drier, since oil glands produce less oil
- The number of blood vessels decreases in your face and throughout your body.
- Blood brings nutrients to your skin cells, giving your skin a healthy and rosy look
- Less skin cells are repaired or replace quickly
- The sun and pollution start to show their effects on your skin by breaking down collagen and elastin, which give your skin its elasticity
- Your good or bad diet starts to show it effects on your skin.
- Your bad diet did not provide the nutrients your skin needed to be flexibly, hydrated, oxygenated, and healthy.
- The un-healthy skin products you have been using start to show their bad effects on your skin
Now, you can see that skin beauty is dependent on what kind of food you eat, how you have exposed yourself to the sun and pollution, and what chemicals your facial and skin products have.