Who says that married couples can’t enjoy Valentine’s Day?
If you would like to make this day a little more special than others have been in the past, you’ll need to think about a few things, make a few plans and make this day a great day.
Keep It Exciting!
Use all of the tools that you have to remind yourself of the day.
Set up your palm pilot or your computer to remind you of the day.
And, not just on that day but several weeks before.
This way, you can easily remember to do something for the day.
- Make dinner reservations.
- Buy a new outfit for the day.
- Plan what you will be serving for dinner.
- Find a way to get the kids out of the house for a few hours.
- Head out on the town for several hours.
- Plan out your meal for the night and test new recipes before then.
One of the biggest problems for the evening is with the kids.
Where can they go or do?